Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Prayer requests from Joan, Renee and A.J.


From Joan...
I would like people to pray that we accomplish more than they expect – that we might be a blessing to others and safety and good health.  I am looking forward to meeting Jamaicans and getting to know their culture, as I really don’t know much about the people and their way of life.

From Renee...
1.   Safety – by plane, by bus, on the job site, in the community.
2.   Boldness - to talk with the Jamaicans, to encourage the believers and to share my faith with those who need Christ.
3.   Teamwork – to work effectively with others with a humble spirit.

I am looking forward to my first missions trip and my first venture beyond Nebraska.  
I am certain it will expand my view of the world and missions.  
I am looking forward to the ways in which God will stretch me... ways that I cannot even guess about right now.  
I am looking forward to ministering to others.  
And... I am looking forward to bright sunshine and warm weather.

From A.J....
As I'll be presenting the ending of the Gospel-Jesus' death and Resurrection, pray for clarity of speech and presentation, that Jesus would be seen as the Messiah/King! 
Also prayer for strength as this will be 10 days away from my family and girlfriend! I will miss them

No comments:

Post a Comment