Sunday, March 24, 2013

Overwhelmed

...with God's grace.  This morning, as I sat and had my quiet time in God's Word looking out over Montego Bay, I was reminded of God's overwhelming grace in my life.  Of course, as I thought of the people in Jamaica and around the world who need Christ, I was reminded of God's saving grace and forgiveness through Christ that has changed me for eternity, but I am also overwhelmed by the grace that God gives in every aspect of my life.  A few things that I thanked Him for today: His Church, the privlege of pastoring at EBC, the opportunity to lead our team to partner with Jamaicans for the Gospel, a great family, including a ministry minded wife, and a daughter that chose to spend her spring break with her dad on a missions trip, a great team of people from Emmanuel that want to change and grow while serving, and the privilege to serve The Lord with my friend Pastor David Rodgers.  I wrote many more things in my journal.  I would be glad to share them with you later.  Pray for us today, but don' forget to be overwhelmed...by His grace.
Pastor Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment