Wednesday, March 4, 2015

2nd day of prayer March 4th

David and Krista Rodgers
From Pastor David.
I am very excited to go on this mission trip with Krista.
It will be my fourth time to Fairview Baptist Bible College in Jamaica.
This past fall I taught Biblical counseling for two weeks.
In 2007, I went to FBBC through Baptist Bible College.

When I went with the 2013 Emmanuel team it was exciting to see 2007 students serving as 2013 pastors in local churches.
That is why I love these ongoing ministry trips.

Some specific prayer requests for Krista and me regarding the trip:

  • We are very thankful for Krista's parents and my mom taking care of our children.  Pray for all of them while we are gone.
  • For my health while in Jamaica.  Especially for my sugar levels with the different diet and climate.




No comments:

Post a Comment